S4 CommPro X
Linux Communication- and tracking unit
The S4 CommPro X is a compact Linux communication and tracking unit with a broad range of equipment. The choice between the generations of the cellular communication 2G and 4G is possible. Also dual band WLAN, Bluetooth (2/4.2) and NFC are available.
The S4 is based on the Linux S Core module which is developed by sitec systems. The continuous further inhouse development of the S Core series assures a long-term availability of the S4 and a software compatibility within the device family.
A project-specific housing and equipment can be realized upon request.
- Track&Trace unit for transmitting position, speed, direction and altitude as well as CAN vehicle data
- Transmission via: 2G, 3G or 4G as well as via LAN or WLAN
- Connection of equipment like cameras and storage media: transmission of this data
- Use as a mobile hotspot or router
- GSM / GPRS / LTE Cat. 1
- 2x CAN
- 3x DI/DO
- 1x I2C
- 3-axis gyro
- 3-axis acceleration sensor
- 3-axis magnetometer
- SD card
- KLine or LIN
- internal or external antennae
- 2 LEDs
Further details can be found in our datasheet.
- S4100: WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC
- S4200: GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC
- S4400: LTE Cat. 1, GPRS, EDGE, GSM, WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC
To meet costum requirements the S4 CommPro X has an internal expansion interface where different interfaces can be implemented. Currently available is:
- A4010: iso. RS232, iso. RS485, 4x iso. Analog Input (U/I)
Environmental parameters and certifications:
- E1 048106, CE EN 55022/9.98+A1/10.00 +A2/1.03;
- EN 55024/9.98+A1/10.01 +A2/1.03),
Tested in compliance with:
- IEC60068-2-2 „Dry heat“
- IEC60068-2-78 „Damp heat, steady state“
- IEC60068-2-30 „Damp heat, cyclic“