Java programmable tracking unit
The S6 TrackPro is a Track&Trace device which is highly flexible in terms of its configuration and use. It can be upgraded in many ways and programmed if required. Programming is simplified by using open source tools such as Eclipse or Netbeans, and by using sitec systems' S65X Frameworks, various software tools and training courses. The S6 TrackPro is E1 and CE certified, and it forms the basis for the custom solutions developed by sitec systems.
There is a wide range of options, such as GPRS, GNSS, 3-axis-acceleration sensor, 3-axis-gyro, optically isolated digital inputs/outputs, RS232 interface, CAN, LIN, 1-wire, I²C, FRAM, Flash or audio interface.
A project-specific housing and equipment can be realized upon request.
- Programmable, upgradeable telematics platform with many potential interfaces.
- With its integrated A-GNSS and 6-axis motion sensor it can be used in vehicles for surveillance, for protection, for bidirectional data and voice communication, as a data logger, as a protocol converter, to read out digital tachographs, to monitor vehicle data via CAN, FMS, KLine, telecontrol from and on vehicles
- Base for fleet management, order management and fleet optimisation
- Total flexibility as protocols can be programmed
- GSM / GPRS / UMTS / LTE Cat. 1
- 1x I²C
- 2x CAN
- 3x DI/DO
- 1x AI
- 3-axis-acceleration sensor
- Integrated online UPS
- 1x KLine
- 2 LEDs
- Real time clock
Further details can be found in our datasheet.
- S6240: GPRS, EDGE, GSM, 10 MB Flash, 5 MB RAM
- S6300: UMTS, HSDPA, GPRS, EDGE, 10 MB Flash,10 MB RAM
- S6400: LTE Cat. 1, GPRS, GSM, 18 MB Flash, 31 MB RAM
The device S6 TrackPro can be upgraded with expansions modules at a internal interface to meet custom requirements. This interface is called Feature Connector (FC). The expansions bears the prefix FC.
Every FC board has an own protocol processor with the specific firmware for the expansion and the firmware for the proprietary STS protcol. Complete protocol stacks can be implemented.
- FC101: FC COMM 485 (RS485, I2C) - Multi bus interface
- FC102: FC COMM ETH (100 Mbit Ethernet Phy)
- FC103: FC FDR (8x AI, 4x DI, RS232) - Multi-IO
- FC104: FC KLINE (2x Kline) - Dual KLine interface
Find details in our data sheets:
Environmental parameters and certifications:
- E1 046047, CE EN 55022/9.98+A1/10.00 +A2/1.03;
Tested in compliance with:
- IEC60068-2-2 „Dry heat“
- IEC60068-2-78 „Damp heat, steady state“
- IEC60068-2-30 „Damp heat, cyclic“
(Standard aluminium box, see top photo)
- +49(0) 351 4812920